Cat Food Recipe: Invertebrate Soup ©

This seafood-rich soup is packed with antioxidants, Omega 3, minerals, Taurine, and more!

Cat Food Recipe:  Invertebrate Soup ©
Formulated by AllNaturalPetCare.comHomemade Cat Food Recipe - Seafood Soup

3 cups unseasoned chicken stock
1 10 oz can baby clams, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup minced shrimp
1/4 cup minced crab or lobster
1/2 cup chopped prawns
1 sardine, packed in water, chopped
3 TBSP ground freeze-dried krill
1 tsp powdered seaweed/algae

Combine ingredients in saucepan.  Simmer over very low heat to blend flavors.

Freezes very well.

✔ You may also be interested in reading:
Easy Cat Food Recipe – Old Fish Bones in a Pumpkin
Top 5 Sources of Antioxidants for Cats & Other Carnivores (With Infographic)
Natural Diet of Large Breed Domestic Cats

———————————————————-

© All Natural Pet Care BlogContent on this website (all or in part) may NOT be used elsewhere without expressed permission. Content theft will result in legal action. Thank you for respecting the effort that we have put into our original content. If you would like to have quality content created for you, please contact our writer directly.

DISCLOSURE: We may receive compensation for links to products on this website.

DISCLAIMER: Statements on this website may not have been evaluated by the FDA, Health Canada nor any other government regulator. The information and products provided by AllNaturalPetCare.com are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, nor prevent any disease and are intended for educational purposes only. READ MORE…

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED – Legitimate comments will be published after a short delay. Spam, trolling and brand bashing will not be published.

10 Responses to “Cat Food Recipe: Invertebrate Soup ©”

1. Eleanor says:

This is our treat meal recipe because I can only afford to give it to my cats once/week but I just love the ingredients so it’s worth it. We’re on pensions or I’d give i to them more often.

2. Julie says:

@Catfood Spoken like someone trying to sell pet food! My cats enjoy this recipe and many other homemade pet food recipes and she has never been more healthy. As long as we read up on cat nutrition and we are careful about contamination there is no reason why we can’t make our own pet food or give them raw meat.

3. Cat food says:

There is a chasm between cat owners who feed their pets raw or homemade cat food and veterinarians who warn that without quality control, the risks of bacterial contamination or nutritional deficiency are too high.

• miller45 says:

I took a chance & added some nori seaweed to this recipe which surprisingly he ate up. 😀

4. Desiree says:

Fantastic! I’m going to need a new freezer for all of this cat food LOL!

5. Dawn says:

The cats say you are welcome at our house anytime! They are spoiled but that’s my job!

6. J. reese says:

Thank you for providing another recipe for me to keep my cat babies healthy and with me forever and ever!

7. pet food says:

Siamese cats have to avoid foods that contain too much carbohydrates and raw meats, because it would only cause their hair to fall.

8. Chef 4 Kitty says:

Now this is what I like! If I’m going to go to the trouble of making homemade cat food I want it to be the very best!

9. stony says:

I honestly doubted that she’d eat this but she did!!!